Welcome The Holy Month Ramadhan

semPATA News-Alhamdulillah, Welcome The Holy Month Ramadhan. Holy Month of Ramadan is a month of the most awaited by Muslims worldwide. Because a lot of grace that can be taken from the history of this month. The next few days we will enter the holy month of Ramadhan 1431 H. Take from the several sources, Ramadhan 1431 H is predicted falls on August 11 2010. I feel very grateful because this time I've felt a little spark of the holy month of Ramadan. Probably because I watch the television show that began to adjusting to the month of Ramadhan. As usual, the media was always adjust the situation ;p. Like a series of Ketika Cinta Bertasbih Special Ramadhan, that showed in RCTI. Recently, I was watching Behind the Scene of that serial on TV. I thought it would be interesting series to watch in the holy month of Ramadhan.

Ramadhan 1431 H
I felt really miss the holy month, and wanted to get through the day with emphasis on the sacred day of worship to me. Insya Allah, I'll do it well. :)
In that regard, I was found the Imsakiyah schedule of Ramadhan 1431 H for region of Jakarta. Here if you want it:
click here

Comments